Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Moab Fall 2011

It's been a while since my last post...

So, once again I found myself in Moab. The World Mecca for crack climbing. The weather is perfect and I'm feeling like my climbing fitness is coming back (slowing but steady).
I've spent the last couple of days resting and trying to grow skin as fast as possible , so I can get back on my new project... All I can say about the proj so far is that I haven't been that excited about a route in a long time!!! And that after 2 days working on it, my neck, back, legs and core are super sore... And the skin on my forearms is pretty raw... I'm hoping to get back on the proj tomorrow or the day after. I feel the send is just around the corner... Then I'll head down to Indian Creek to check out a couple new routes that went down last Spring...



With a few "forced" rest days I've been surfing the net and following the Wide Boyz blog (http://wideboyz.blogspot.com/)... What they've accomplished over the last couple weeks is amazing. Probably the best stretch of hardcore crack sends ever!!! I mean these guys trained the last two year to get fit to repeat the hardest OW in the world. And so far they pretty much crushed everything they tried... Sending everything over just a few tries... Simply amazing! Keep on crushing guys!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found your way to the cracks near Moab.
    Hope you heal wholely.

    ReplyDelete